Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Slacking

Super slacking. No one reads this anyway... At least that's how I feel... Thought I'd update with a survey.

How far along? 29 Weeks, 1 Day...


Total weight gain/loss: I believe I'm at almost 15lbs. Not too thrilled, but could be way worse. Doc is not mad.

Maternity clothes? Like last time, I live in the shorts. I only have one pair if pants... Pjs don't fit comfortably.

Stretch marks? Just the ones I had before pregnancy and the little ones I got with Jaedyn.

Sleep: Much different than last time. I'm getting as much as I can.

Best moment this week: When Jaedyn puts his head on my belly.

Movement: Just as much as his big brother, if not more, did!

Food Cravings: apparently I'm not a normal pregnant woman... I don't know what I want...

Gender: Another boy

Labor Signs: Nope. I'm fine with that lol

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Still got just fine

What I miss: Being able to sleep when I want

What I am looking forward to: next appointment

Weekly Wisdom@: n/a

Milestones: Hitting 29 weeks. Sure went by fast!

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment