Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Part 2

I broke it into 2 parts... this is my survey...

How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day...moving along quickly =)


Total weight gain/loss: Last Thursday, I had an appointment, and if the scale is right, I have gained, yet another pound. Still not worried, it's just hitting me that I am. I mean I am not too worried because the doctor isn't. I have a growing baby in me <3

Maternity clothes? I cannot stress enough how much I love the shorts. Thankfully, I still fit in my shirts [that's still the same response]. In regards to the bra situation, I went to Wal*Mart and bought 3 spaghetti strap sports bras and man have they done wonders on me, especially at work!

Stretch marks? Sadly, I have notcied some new ones coming in... I had some before so I am not too disappointed, but omg eeeeek! LOL they're small and low and worth it!

Sleep: It's been good. Thankfully, like I said before, he doesn't wake me up with his kicking [such a considerate baby boy]. I have been waking up to pee more and more.

Best moment this week: Going to give you 2... Last week I asked Will to put his head on my belly and tell me if he can hear the heartbeat. He put his head above my belly button and I told him he needed to go near my belly button [because that's where I can usually feel the little beats]...he moves and BAM! Gets kicked/punched! It was too cute and funny! On Sunday, I don't know if I was awake or not, but I turned and felt him moving and started laughing. It was 6 in the morning and I thought I was going to be up early ON MY DAY OFF! I felt bad, but woke Will up [because it was funny] and told him his son was moving... He turned, put his arm around me and was moving his fingers, every time he moved, Jaedyn moved...Will couldn't help but giggle. It was funny. I am loving more and more that Will can feel him move. Makes me light up inside. Ok Ok, Three! I had my 3d/4d ultrasound on Thursday and seeing him was great too...no it was AMAZING!

Movement: He's kicking now. LOL. I have a little mover in me, I shutter to think what he will be like outside of me!

Food cravings: Still not craving craving anything, but I must say I want meat loaf!

Gender: Boy! <3

Labor Signs: Not quite yet. I did have a scare today [part 1] is well...Hopefully, the next time I visit Labor and Delivery, it will be when I am IN labor.

Belly Button in or out? In [same]

Wedding rings on or off? No wedding ring, but my Promise Ring still fits. [same...I hope it stays!]

What I miss: My legs. They've been hurting me so bad. I am keeping them up as much as I can to avoid swelling. So far so good. But being on my feet 8 hours takes a toll...

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on the 5th of November <3

Weekly Wisdom: EVERYTHING'S GONNA' BE OK
Milestones: Hitting 31 weeks. I cannot believe next week I will be 32 weeks [8 months!] <3

No comments:

Post a Comment