Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's only "FITTING"

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I don't have much time now.... BUT....

I CAN FIT IN MY OLD PAIR OF DICKIES!!!



There needs to be a little explanation... So I had these Dickies when I worked at the bowling alley, only I couldn't wear them to work because of the color... I bought them because I had black ones and figured I could bowl in these for turnaments... Anywho, I think the last time I officially wore these were 2 weeks before Will and I became official...ALMOST 6 YEARS AGO!! After doing the 30 Day Shred, I tried to put them on, but they didn't fit... I couldn't button or zip them up...What was worse is that Will put them on with no problem, but reassured me I was losing because all his weight is in his belly... I was devastated... Candice didn't know why he put them on, but I think it was motivation...I feel a lot different after starting the 30 Day Jumpstart and the Biggest Loser Las Chance Workout... Now I know it's paying off for sure. The pants are a little snug, but you can bet your bottom dollar I am rocking these today! Can't wait until they fit me like before. OMG I could cry <3

No comments:

Post a Comment