Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well....

It most definitely has been a while. Apologies. I feel like I have been one busy girl, when in reality I haven't. Let's see... I got a job with the US Census, however, I was let go because I had an out of town function that was already paid for. The job was a temporary one anyway. I am back on the search and so far, I have heard back from one place... I have a job interview Tuesday at 12:30. Hope all goes well. So while I was out of town, the girls in Candice's wedding went shoe shopping. Myself and another bridesmaid still need shoes. I have some I can wear, but I would like to buy another pair just to have... since a girl can NEVER have too many shoes ;-)

On that note [Candice's wedding], her Bridal Shower was yesterday and I must say it was GORGEOUS! Her sister-in-law [bridesmaid], mom, and MOH [Maid of Honor] did an AMAZING job! I can't wait until the Bachelorette party!!!

I don't know what more to say. SO I think I will just end here =) Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment