Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25 & a New Year

So I turned 25 and ACTUALLY had a good day =) I feel overworked and underpaid, but who doesn't? The reason for my post is to share with you how my 365 Day Project is going...

Week 1:

Day 1: My Birthday Sundae from Lazy Dog Cafe in Torrance [January 9, 2011]

Day 2: After graduating in 2009, I finally ordered/received my Degree Holder [January 10, 2011]


Day 3: Orange Juice got me through my little cold, the birthday gift from Mother Nature [January 11, 2011]


Day 4: I see the iPhone in my future... Also, my condolences go out to those who lost their jobs at MySpace; I was let go in 2009 [January 12, 2011]


Day 5: My birthday gift from Candice <3; I absolutely LOVED it...I say LOVED because I discovered a hole [that I didn't put] in it ='( [January 13, 2011]


Day 6: For those who know me, I think that pictures of people sleeping, sometimes, is very cute...they on the other hand may disagree =) This is Jason, AKA Mr. Eubanks, he was at our place, and of course, fell asleep first! [January 14, 2011]


Day 7: Mr. Eubanks on the left & Jeremy on the right... both playing Angry Birds on their phones...from what I hear, it's a pretty addicting game; I personally, don't get it LOL  [January 15, 2011]


That is all my friends... Until next week or when I have time... I will be sharing more pics! I must say, I am having so much fun doing this project =)

Have a good one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment