Sunday, January 30, 2011

Staying Positive

This year, I feel sort of like a new person... What I mean by that is that I need to be more positive... So far, the year has been great, despite a little lapse on the home front, but that's a little personal. Let me tell you, working at Panera has really made me stressed, and I haven't even worked there as long as Will and Krischna. Sad thing to say, but man it is true. This is a stress I don't need though. I am not trying to have it damage my health, more than it already is. Anyway... Last week was one CRAZY/BUSY week at work. Each day got worse... yes, WORSE. This week I hoped for better and it is what I got... Yesterday, on the other hand, was INSANE, but it was my time to REALLY shine and shine I did =) More news on that later.

As I blog right now, on my day off, I am sitting at the Panera Will works at. He's leaving early and has tournament club today so I came with him. Gave me time to do a little blogging and time to upload my pics [below].

Before I share the pics, I just wanted to add that this project I am doing is really making me happy. Also, it really was a trying week for me and it was brought to my attention that I need to do things for me; read, write... just something... One of my goals this year is to fill my picture frames. Now I am going to write more, in a journal though, and try and scrapbook my 365 Day Project. This blog is pretty short, but I didn't know what to say, but I have 2 weeks of pics to update you guys with more detail than I give on Facebook...So I guess it's not THAT short =) Until next time... have a good one

Week 2:

Day 8: I have been craving Chipotle, well mainly some good guacamole, and Will texted me when he was off asking me if I wanted some... Heck yeah I did! [January 16, 2011]


Day 9: My little brother, from elementary school, Ricardo, gave me a professional massage as a late birthday gift. It was a little weird, but VERY necessary. [January 17, 2011]


Day 10: I baked these bagels at work. Man did they look good! Top Row - Chocolate Chip; Middle Row - Jalapeno Cheddar; and Bottom Row - French Toast. [January 18, 2011] 


Day 11: I made spaghetti and tuna casserole for dinner the night before. Yes 2 separate dinners, but just understand that Will is one picky boy and I just knew he wasn't going to eat the tuna. Anyway, the next day, Jeremy asked if he could have some and this is what he served himself! LOL [January 19, 2011] 


Day 12: So this baby contraption doesn't look right. she looks huge and I don't think it's supposed to look like this. LOL, Star was like, "the flower's on her belly!" So I had to take a picture and share. [January 20, 2011] 


Day 13: I stopped by Krischna's house on the way home from work and she asked me to join her grocery shopping. She was doing Kayln's hair and to keep her occupied I was making faces at her. This is one of the many she made for me. Oh how I love my Boog's face <3 [January 21, 2011]


Day 14: Like I mentioned, my week was pretty stressful and I am not one to drink. Not saying I don't drink, just saying I am not big on it. I really felt like having a drink, but I couldn't do it. I did however, break my streak and caved in and had Will bring me a Pepsi from work. I hadn't had soda in a little over a year, but desperate times called for it. The left drink is an Iced Chai and it's so bomb from Torrance [January 22, 2011]


Week 3: 

Day 15: Matt Jones owed me TWO birthday dinners [one from last year and this year]...Last year's birthday was knocked out at The Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. This place was DELICIOUS! I ate the BBQ Shrimp and Grits. OMG! AMAZING! [January 23, 2011]


Day 16: With my "thriving" Avon, LOL, I needed some Post-it's and Star offered to get me some when she went to the .99 Cent Store. I told her I didn't want yellow and she came back with these. I thought it was funny and thought of Matt Jones, being a Gator fan and all =) [January 24, 2011]


Day 17: This is Willis the Bear. He was given to me by Will in 2007 for our Anniversary. He helped me sleep this week. Him and his heartbeat. When Will had given it to me, he said "Squeeze it" and I felt/heard it. He then said "I put that there because you like laying on my chest and listening to my heartbeat" <3 [January 25, 2011]


Day 18: I came home to an empty house. Turns out the roomies went to get tatted up and this is what Star got. I think it's so cool. I am still a little too chicken to get one, and if I finally gather up the courage, I don't know what, nor where I would get it, but still I love hers. So pretty =) [January 26, 2011]


Day 19: She had "Bed Head" or should I say "Couch Head" and everytime, before taking this pic, she would smile. Too bad when I grabbed tha camera and started taking pics, she wouldn't smile lol. [January 27, 2011] 


Day 20: Will had came home, took out his hair, had evey intention of washing, blowdrying, and getting it braided, but plopped on the bed and said he was comfortable and was going to sleep like this... Yeah, and I am the bed hog! [January 28, 2011]


Day 21: While mommy and daddy are at work, I look after Leilani. She was laying on the couch and kicked off the shoe on her left foot. I left it off and then I noticed that her shoe was on the WRONG foot. That's how daddy dressed her I guess LOL [January 29, 2011]



No comments:

Post a Comment