Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekly Update.

I know I said I would update AT LEAST once a week... Apparently, I forgot one this week, but in my defense, it's Sunday, the last day of the week =)

I hit 17 weeks this week and am becoming more and more eager to meet this little one in me. I know it's early and s/he still needs time to "bake," but I officially think excitement has hit me. I had a Dr's appointment to check on how things were going and I got to have and ultrasound... The baby LOOKS like a baby now! I haven't felt any movement, or so I think I haven't... But it's ok, I know it's coming and when it comes, I know it's not going to stop =)

Work Vent: I feel Panera is starting to slowly kill me... not literally, but it is becoming draining. I am one of the bakery openers [the other one is also pregnant; a month or so behind me] and it's becoming more and more hard to wake up at 4, be at work by 5, slave [LOL], and get off by 1:30, to go home and take a nap. It just seems like I am draining my day. I am thinking of changing my schedule in like a month. I would like to get more sleep in the morning, I know it won't last once baby comes, but I will have more energy at work. I know that'll take more time out of my day, but I think the nap takes a lot out too. I wake up tired and feeling like there's nothing to do. Changing my schedule is just a thought right now. I am sure I will do it in a month or 2. It's a lot of work to get done by 6:30 in the morning... Work that'll be hard to get done, when there's a belly in my way... Work that requires a lot of bending, that in turn is taking a real toll on my back. I know I can fix my back pains with Tylenol, but I am trying to take it when ABSOLUTELY necessary. So far I haven't taken any. Thankfully, I am managing to not care so much... meaning I am not stressing... I am going with the flow.

Thank you for taking the time to read my work vent =) I know it's a lot of babble and it is my choice to be working, but I feel I have no other choice. If our society would hire pregnant women I would be good. I feel I can't look for a job until after I have the baby, which I will be looking for. I am going to need a higher paying job with a more consistent schedule so we are able to have a schedule for baby. I am not prepared to send my baby with just anyone. So baby care is on my list of things to figure out.

Aso, this week, Will and I made a list of people to invite to the baby shower and let me tell you, it's a long one. Thankfully, we found a place big enough, and willing to help us out, to accommodate all these people. I mean we know not everyone will come, but there's still going to be a lot.

Oh AND... we've come to the conclusion that this baby is going to be one spoiled baby <3

Tomorrow: My goal is to have a post and start a survey for you. I don't think I will be posting a picture yet.. Maybe at 5 months [which is in 2 weeks, 1 day]. I feel I am starting to show a little, but another part of me just thinks it's fat LOL...

PS, on Sunday someone asked me if I was expecting... so apparently, I am showing a little...I just think it all depends on what I am wearing

PSS, the countdown to my Anatomy Scan is here... 9 days left until we find out what we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment