Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nothing

I feel a little BLAH today. I was texting Candice earlier and told her I feel good. I mean I do and I promise I wasn't lying. I need to work out and I am trying to find anything to do so I don't have to. LOL it's so not working though. It's only 20 minutes. What's my problem? I have no idea.

Just a little rant before I start my workout. I am on Level 2 this week. Saturday is closer. I cannot wait. Getting fitted for a dress <3

Oh and tomorrow I am going to AppleOne, an employment agency. I need all the help I can get right about now. I can't depend on Will for everything and I am bowling just to be able to bowl the next week. I don't know how much longer that's going to last though. Anywho, I am meeting with them tomorrow so they can assist me in finding a job. I applied for a legal assistant, or secretary [pretty much the same thing] position on Monster and I got a response to register and what not. Hopefully, they can help me. My fingers are crossed and I have Hebrews 11:1 to thank... also Candice's mom who turned me on to that.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
-Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment