Monday, March 15, 2010

Well...

It finally came. The dreaded email from MAK:

Dear Arisha:

We would like to thank you for showing interest and taking the time to interview for the legal assistant position with our firm. This letter will serve to inform you that the position you were interviewing for has been filled.
We wish you well in your future endeavors.
Thank you.

I know that no one likes rejection, but I don't want that to be the story of my life. I absolutely HATE not having a job. I mean people who have jobs complain about their jobs and envy people who sit around at home, let me assure you, it's NOT fun. There's only so much cleaning I can do AND nothing on TV. I just applied for over 30 jobs on Craigslist. I am still not giving up, but I am losing patience. I pray God can bless me with a job. I know if he's bringing this struggle to me that he knows I can handle it and I WILL get through it. I just hope it is sooner than later because my sister has until today to move out of Will and my place. She is on some other stuff right now [like a crazy bug hit her]. There's more detail but I don't think it's fair to talk about her in this blog; the only reason I am bringing this up is because I need to have some kind of income to make rent. The money I got from the previous job covered my rent through April [which is next month!]. Needless to say I am getting stressed. Thankfully this blog is allowing me to vent a bit.

Nothing too exciting has happened lately, worth sharing, LoL.

I need to start working out again. I took a week off due to some MAJOR feminine issues. I need to get back on the grind.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment