Sunday, February 7, 2010

30-Shred: Day 30

I AM DONE!

Well not really... LoL but I did finish day 30 last night! I was so excited. I thought I wouldn't finish. I thought I would give up. I will be posting pictures within the next few days. I also need to find someone with a scale I can use. I would like to know how much weight I lost. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I see a difference and other times I look and think it didn't pay off... BUT I have more of a curve look to my body =) And I have definition in my back =)

What I meant by not really is that I am going to alternate videos if I don't like the DVD my sister bought me [I have been reading reviews for it and people are complaining, I gotta see for myself though]. I would also like to try Levels 1 & 2 with the 5lb weights =) I feel majorly accomplished =)

Today, I ate horrible, but it was SO good =) <--LOL another reason I need to continue working with Jillian... Oh and I am going to try and go back to the gym [I need a buddy though], after all I am still paying for it!

P.S. Can someone tell me how to post pictures because I don't know how to? =)

1 comment:

  1. woot woot!! be proud of yourself that you completed the entire thing!!
    I can't tell you how to post pics off the top of my head but if you are in the "new post" section and are posting, at the bottom it will say like codes to do italics and stuff. well, if you click "more" or whatever it is to see the rest..go to "multi media" [i think] and then youll see a thing that says "pictures" and click "get started" [i think] and that will show you how. if thats too confusing. call me lol
    keep on pushin with Jilian...i really think you should measure yourself too..sometimes you dont lose as much weight as we think we should but we lose inches..keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete