Thursday, January 21, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 14

1 more day and I am HALF WAY DONE!!

So after yesterday's wonderful day, I was able to workout at like 10:15. I headed to Target when I finished work to pick up something to make for dinner last night and for tonight's dinner. The stuff they sell there is cheaper than the store. I bought 2 cans of Hunts Crushed Tomatoes and they were priced $1.34 each. At Vons they are almost, if not over $3. Insane! I just thought I would share that Tuesday night I made Shrimp Quesadilla's courtesy of The Biggest Loser Cookbook- Family Edition. They were so yummy! Last night I just made some of the Pasta Barilla meals and the sauce for tonight's dinner...Pizza Bread [courtesy of The Most Decadent Diet Ever --Devin Alexander] =) I made it once and it was a hit, but with work I pre-made the sauce because it takes at least an hour to make.

Back to the workout....I am happy to say I have been sweating like no other. Dripping on the floor and in my eyes. Man it's insane, but I am totally loving it =) I HATE the plank squat things! I can't force myself to jump, so I have been following Anita...The same with the Plank Jacks. I am determined by the end of my 10th day doing Level 2, to do them "Natalie Style" <-- Well not so much the high knees, but the other plank stuff.

All and all it's been great. However, my left foot's been hurting. I think it's these boots I am wearing. But the cramp's back. Hopefully, it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment