Saturday, January 9, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 4

Happy Birthday to me! Yup today's my Birthday =) I am going to do Day 5 a little earlier than I have been. I think that's dedication! Seriously though, it's only 20 minutes . . . I can spare that much of the day.

On to Day 4's workout. . . I feel great! I think I sweated more in this workout thant in Day 3. No complaints here though =) I am not sore at all. Well my left calf has been hurting, now not so much. I don't think I will ever be able to do the push-ups but I am still trying. I did the first set of jumpropes and screamed YES! I didn't care who heard me because I did it without stopping. But the second set is what got me. I slowed down so I didn't stop.

That's about it. Got a little bit of running around to do today before tonight and a workout to do before the running around. . . HAve a great day followers/whoever reads this!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Hoping my knees will allow me to get to that part soon...being old sucks!

    ReplyDelete