Thursday, January 28, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 21

WOOO HOO! Started Day 21 on Level 3 today! It was SOOOOOOO [I could put more O's on here LoL] much easier than Level 2...Maybe Level 1 as well. I guess it's a little award for making it this far. I know I could do better on it though, but I was watching the introduction to the moves. So tomorrow I will be ready. I also need to invest in weights or borrow some, because these pea cans [upgraded from the chili cans] won't hold up when I am doing the lifts with the weights and legs. I feel AMAZING though. Although, Level 3 didn't seem to be much work to me, best believe I sweat. Man did I sweat.

I can't do the mountain thrusts, I think that's what they're called. I do them like Anita, which still works if you ask me. I also did Anita style "walking push-ups" because I was watching how they're done. I totally think I can do them though =) [watch out now!] This level seemed to be the quickest as well. I think the 10, well 9 days now, should go quickly.

Happy Shredding =)

No comments:

Post a Comment