Wednesday, January 27, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 19 & 20

After posting yesterday, I worked out. I planned on working out early because Will was going to sub at Santa Clarita. But that didn't happen because he got off work later. Man I was hungry. We had WingStop last night...So delicious! I had Carrot sticks and 2 pieces of BBQ strips.

TODAY I COMPLETED DAY 20!!! I am DONE with Level 2! Thank you Jesus! I am graduating myself to Level 3. 10 more days to go. I made sure I pushed myself to finish with no breaks. The ab part at the end kills me. I pushed through but had to take that 5 second break like Jillian says we can take. I felt majorly accomplished today.

Right now I am making dinner, Chicken Parmesan, from The Biggest Loser Cookbook: Family Edition. Currently, I am making the sauce that takes at least an hour to make. It's almost done, but I had the chance to blog. I didn't want to forget to update you guys on my accomplishment.

I LOVE Candice! She makes it all worth it. I text her when I complete my workouts and she always has something positive to say. She's making it all worth it. Besides the fact that Jillian Michaels is making me feel great while kicking my butt. My knees are hurting a bit, but all is well.

Okie Dokie... Sauce is done! Until tomorrow [I start Level 3] =)

No comments:

Post a Comment