Friday, January 8, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 3

Let me just say I was in SOOOO much pain yesterday after Day 2. I was literally walking like an old woman [HA HA]. I was frustrated at work because we hadn't got paid and I had said that when I got the check I would walk to the bank and deposit it. We got our checks. I was in pain and needed to walk over there. Good thing I walked over there because I sure loosened up my leg muscles. I felt a whole lot better and was looking forward to workout when I got home.

I get home and start the workout. Man my legs were burning, but I kept telling myself "you gotta take the pain in order for it to go away Arisha." That was a fast workout too. The only problems I am facing are the push-ups [but I feel I have improved on them since the first day] and the first set of jump ropes [I do better toward the end].

I think I am going to do 10-10-10 in respects to the levels; I haven't fully decided yet.

I have also come to the realization that a shower after a workout is your friend. I mean I knew that, but I should have taken a shower after Day 2, but I was so tired I had no energy to do so. Last night I took a shower an hour after I worked out and I layed down to watch the Keeping Up with the Kardashians [recorded from Sunday] with Will. I think I got half way through it and was knocked out. I woke up around 2 or 3 to turn the TV off. Then this morning, my alarm went off but I didn't hear it or so I thought. LoL the phone was in my hand and Will was up saying "Babe, you gotta get up." That was at 6:15 AM [I have 2 alarms set for 5:45 & 6]. What was funny is he didn't have to be up until after I left so I asked him why he was up and he said "I slept in my contacts, I had to take them out." WoW! We both knocked out! But let me tell you that was some well-deserved sleep! I feel so alive and NOT SO SORE! Yay! My stomach muscles are loosening up and my left calf muscle is a little tender, other than that, I feel great.

I think I am in love with Jillian Michaels! Not like that but you know what I mean. Pretty disappointed that I didn't buy the DVD sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment