Monday, January 11, 2010

30-Day Shred: Day 5

So working out on my birthday was wonderful. I felt great. My left calf was still hurting a little, but all in all it was a good work out. I think I am progressing rather well. I decided to not measure myself. I figure you can see a difference and know it worked from the before and after pictures I will be posting when this video is done.

I made a mistake of not getting up early to do Day 6 yesterday [the 10th], I just loved the sleep I was missing out on. Needless to say, I didn't work out yeserday =/ I was going to do this 30 days straight! I am so sad, but still determined. I just ran out of time yesterday with all that was going on. So I will do Day 6 tonight for sure!

Hopefully, I can get through the jump ropes!

No comments:

Post a Comment